Covid-19 Vaccine and Testing
Week 1 (February 22-25) appointments are no longer available.
Limited appointments are available for Week 2 (March 1-4). Please click on the link above.
If there are no appointments available, please check back regularly as the calendar is continually updated as more vaccines become available.
Please click here to be added to the Notification List.
Broward JIC Snapshot #12:
Vaccine Program Continues to Move Forward
MESSAGE TO SEASONAL RESIDENTS
FOR MORE INFORMATION
TSA Now Requires Face Masks at Airports and Onboard Aircraft
Please review additional information regarding the Covid-19 Walk-up Testing at the Miramar Youth Enrichment Center.
- Test site hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. or until site has reached maximum daily testing capacity
- Based on volume of patients which fluctuates daily, site closing time also fluctuates daily. We recommend patients arrive early.
- Miramar offers two types of covid-19 tests: PCR and Rapid/Antigen tests.
- Due to limited supplies and to ensure availability for all, patients may only get one test per day.
- PCR test (usually the test required for travel) results available within 72 hours.
- Rapid/Antigen test results available within approximately 90 minutes.
- Both tests are conducted using a nasal swab technique.
- Vehicular Traffic Waiting Line - depending on volume of patients, wait times vary up to 3 hours.
- Once vehicles are parked within test site parking lot, patients are to remain in their vehicle until instructed by Security staff to exit the vehicle, at which time they will be directed to registration line, followed by testing.
- Miramar site has had an ongoing issue with patients parking in the Publix shopping center parking lot to the East and then walking across the street to the walk-up pedestrian line to skip the car line.
- No COVID Test parking in Publix/Shopping Center parking lot/violators may be towed.